My Bucket List is forever growing, as I’ve always thought of it as quite an important thing to have and I love hearing about other people’s.
There is so much that I want to see & do in this world, and as I grow older and meet new people with great experiences to share, I’m sure it will become even longer..
Here’s how it looks now, with a few things I’ve already ticked off:
- Visit the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Australia
Go to the top of the Empire State Building, New York Visit the Elephant Sanctuary, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Sail around the Whitsundays, Australia
- Ride in a Gondola in Venice, Italy
- Stay at The Ritz, Mayfair, London for my birthday!
- Live in New York City & then Los Angeles
Have cocktails in a SkyBar overlooking the city in Singapore
- Bungee Jump in New Zealand!
- Go to a World Cup Football Match
Watch a show on Broadway & the West End
- City hop through Europe – Brussels, Rotterdam, Milan, Nice, Budapest, Vienna, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Florence, Stockholm, Athens, Munich, Zurich, Krakow, Saint Petersburg.. The list is huge!
- Stay on the main strip of Las Vegas and visit a casino, USA
- Have a city break to Hong Kong
- Chill out in Byron Bay, Australia
Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- Go clubbing in Ibiza!
- Attend Glastonbury Festival, Somerset, England
- Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, USA
- Drink beer at Oktoberfest, Germany
- Sky Dive in Australia
- Spend a month touring through India
- Take a road-trip abroad with my best friends
- See the Pyramids & the Great Sphinx, Egypt
- Go to Notting Hill Carnvial, London
- Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon, USA
- Eat fish & chips in front of the sea in Brighton, England
Go on a group camping trip! Visit the Sydney Opera House, Australia
- Stay in an Aquarium Hotel
Get a tattoo.. (maybe)
- Do some volunteer work abroad
- Fly First Class to anywhere in the world (preferably long haul)
- Attend an Olympic Games!
Have a Singapore Sling at Long Bar, The Raffles Hotel, where they were invented, in Singapore
- Take a month long trip to explore Cambodia & Laos
- Go to a Full Moon Party in Thailand
Roadtrip down the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne to Adelaide, Australia
- Visit as many of the Greek Islands as I can..
- Have a long weekend in Prague, Czech Republic
Visit the Cu Chi War Tunnels, Southern Vietnam
- Go to Coachella Music Festival, California, USA
- Stay on a house boat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Visit the Maldives!
- See the Northern Lights in Iceland
Go to the Anne Frank Museum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Celebrate St Patrick’s Day in Dublin, Ireland
- Weekend away in York, England
- Visit all seven continents (3 done so far!)
- See Kangaroos, Koala Bears and Crocodiles in Australia
- Trek to Machu Picchu, the Andes, Peru
- Go wine tasting in California, USA
Adele, Ed Sheeran and the Red Hot Chili Peppers live (not at the same time) Go to V Festival, Chelmsford, England
- Island hop in Fiji!
- Walk part of the Great Wall of China
- Party at Tomorrowland, Belgium
Drink beer on the Khao San Road, Bangkok, Thailand
- Enjoy afternoon tea at The Savoy, London
- Go cage diving with Great White Sharks
- Stay in a tree top house..
Have a Christmas Day on a beach! Walk beside the Berlin Wall, Germany
- Have a holiday in a white villa with an infinity pool in Santorini, Greece
- Go on a safari holiday somewhere in Africa
- Visit the Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Watch a film at an outdoor cinema! Celebrate New Year’s Eve in the Sydney Harbour & watch the fireworks!
- Also celebrate New Year’s Eve in Times Square, NYC & in a nightclub in Vegas!
- Climb Mount Batur, Bali, Indonesia
See the White Temple, Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Spend a weekend in the Peak District, England
- Explore Canada – Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver & Niagara Falls
- Visit Le Louvre, Paris, France
Any suggestions of things to add? Please comment below!